Thursday, September 10, 2009

Taiwan Carrefour Jia Le Fu Grocery Store!

When my sister and I got bored, we just walked around outside my Grandma's house and went grocery shopping at Carrefour (Jia Le Fu) 家樂福! I love grocery shopping, it's so fun!

When in Taiwan, pose like the Taiwanese. 

Look at how bright all the signs are! After I took this picture I got in trouble, you can't take pictures in the grocery store. But why?!

Being the rebellious kid I was, I took more pictures. And of course I took pictures of the snack isles.

These are sold in 99 ranch markets in America, but look at how big these boxes are, super sized!

Oh, Taiwan. I love how they make pudding flavored EVERYTHING!

Even Chinese Cheetos! They have some rather strange brands of Cheetos in Taiwan.

Oh my! An entire section of the refrigerated section of ONLY PUDDING (Bu Ding 布丁)! Dream come true. It's the best dilemma when you can't decide which brand/kind of pudding you want to buy!

Light Yang Le Duo. We need this in America!

Weirdest juice ever. Sounds gross.

What we bought! I got pudding flavor marshmellows, pudding, and apple milk! Another thing I really miss about Taiwan is their fruit milks. I can drink them day and night! My sister got the Meiji Strawberry Chocolates and a plum drink (she thought it was a mango on the picture, too bad).

After we finished grocery shopping, we went home to find a nice and healthy homemade dinner at Grandma's house. It may not look that good, but it was!

Til next time! May your days be delighted with many delectable dishes. (I wonder how many posts it'll take me to finish my food adventures in Taiwan).

0 comments:

Post a Comment